See also: How to Take HDR Photos with the Samsung Galaxy S3
In Gallery app you can browse all folders on your phone that contains the image. For regularity reasons you may want to manage your files in the Gallery app to group them according to the categories you want by moving the picture to the appropriate album.
Image Credit: androidcentral.com
Well, you can do this easily, even without having to connect to a computer. All you need is My Files app that will help you move the picture to the folder you want.
How to Move picture from one album to another one using My Files app?
As written on webcazine.com, to be able to move picture file kindly following the simple steps below:
- Go to My Files app through Home screen.
- On this app, select the storage area and find the folder that contains the picture that you want to move, for example, the picture will be move from /storage/sdcard0/DCIM/Camera/Abim.jpg.
- Here you can find then select the picture you want to move.
- If you have found one, tap and hold it.
- On the pop-up menu that appears select Move.
- Go to the destination folder, eg /storage/sdcard0/mykids/ folder. Then tap on Move here button located at the top right of the phone's screen.
- Now go to Gallery app, you should be able to see a picture named abim.jpg that you moved inside mykids folder.
So easy, right? Once you know how to move picture from one album to another album, now you can easily manage your image files to be more organized and neat. So, try this useful method then share your experience here through the comment below :)