See also: How to Download and Install Apps Through Google Play Store on Samsung Galaxy S3
One of the free apps that might need to be installed on your Galaxy SIII is Adobe Flash Player app or often called as a plugin. These apps will allow you to be able to play Flash files or view Flash-based websites through the browser on your phone.
Image Credit: androidcritics.com
How to install Flash Player?
Due to Adobe Flash Player is no longer available in the Play Store, then first you have to set your phone to allow installing apps from source other than Play Store. As written on webcazine.com, here are the full steps you need to do:
- Go to Settings through Home screen.
- Scroll down until you find Security, then tap on it.
- Check Unknown source option to allow your phone installing apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Tap on the OK button to confirm.
- On your phone's browser search for "archived flash player versions" then tap on the first site on the result page or you can directly go to this link.
- Here you can find and select the latest version of Flash Player.
- Wait until the download is complete.
- Open the notification panel then tap on Download complete notice to install Adobe Flash Player apps on your phone.
- Finish. Now Adobe Flash Player has been successfully installed on your phone.
Well, now after you were successfully installed the Flash Player on your Galaxy SIII, now you can view any your favorite Flash-based site. But, as a note Chrome browser does not support Flash and some of another browser may require you to enabling the plugin or flash support in the browser settings so that apps can work. Whatever it is, try this useful apps then share your experience here through the comment below :)