See also: How to Send Scheduled E-mail on Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition the device also comes with a huge storage and advanced cameras that allows you to take a lot of HDR photos and HD video and then save it on your Gallery app.
See also: How to Take HDR Photos with the Samsung Galaxy S3
But for some reason you do not want others to see the collection of your personal photo or video. Relax, with the Galaxy SIII you can easily hide the folder that contains the photograph or video in the gallery app on your phone.
Image Credit: webcazine.com
How to hide picture or video folder on gallery?
As written on webcazine.com, to be able to do this you just need to follow the easy steps below:
- For the record, you can rename the folder and add a "." in front of the name of the folder to make it invisible.
- Go to Gallery app through Home screen.
- Long tap on the folder you want to hide.
- Tap on the Option key and select Rename.
- Enter a full-stop in front of the folder name and then tap OK.
- Finish. Now the folder that you want has been hidden.
How to unhide a hidden picture or video folder on gallery?
- If you have previously managed to hide a folder that you want, then you can also unhide the folders back. Go to My Files app through Home screen.
- Tap on the Option key and select Settings.
- Tick on the checkbox Show hidden files option.
- Now all hidden folders will unhide.
- Rename the folder name by removing the "." on the front of its existing name to make it visible.
Well, the two methods mentioned above are very easy to do and no need of third-party app required. So, you can try these methods directly on your phone and then let me know your experience by write them through the comment below :)