See also: 10 Useful Tip to Optimize Samsung Galaxy S3 Performance
HDR is an acronym for High Dynamic Range, which means the camera with HDR shot capability will be able to cope with overexposed and underexposed problem on an image. It's Wow ;)
Image Credit: flickr.com
How to take HDR photos?
To get HDR photos with the Samsung Galaxy S3 could you do easily, as written on thefullsignal.com. Below are simple steps you can follow to get HDR photos:
- Open Camera app from the Home screen.
- Tap the square symbol on the left side on the viewfinder screen.
- In camera mode list that appears select the HDR mode.
- Tap camera icon when you feel ready to take the first shot. After that the camera on your phone will take three shots very quickly.
- The three images as the result of camera shot will be merged into one and will produce HDR photos that not underexposed or overexposed.
- Done. Now you've got HDR photo using your phone.
Very easy, right? Now you can take any object to capture on HDR photos using the camera on your Galaxy SIII. So, have you tried this with your phone? If so, let me know your experiences by commenting below :)