See also: How to Download Free Ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S3
It would be useful, especially if you are a person who frequently uses Facebook. You can save a picture from any account with ease, no need of third-party app required. You can do this directly through your phone.
Image Credit: pubarticles.com
How to save Facebook photo?
It's so easy to do, even you are new on Android-based smartphones. As written on thefullsignal.com, below are the simple steps you need to do:
- Go to Apps through the Samsung Galaxy SIII Home screen.
- Select Browser.
- On the browser, go to Facebook page then login into it.
- Navigate to the photo you want to save, wheter from your account or else.
- After you find one, long press on it.
- Tap on Save picture as on the pop up option that appears on the screen.
- Wait until the process of storing and downloading is complete.
- Done. Now the photo you want has been successfully stored in the Gallery app on your phone.
Well, after knowing the necessary steps to do, now you can save any photos you like from your facebook account or your friend's account into your gallery app. So, try and share your experience using this method by write them through the comment below :)