See also: How to Add Some Contacts to Group on Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition to add contact to groups, you can also remove one or more contacts from certain group. This of course will useful for you if you want some contacts no longer listed on the group.
How to remove one or multiple members on contact group?
Kindly follow the steps listed below to do so:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap Groups tab.
- Here you will see a list of your contact groups. Tap the required group you wish to remove its members.
- Now you will see a list of members of the contact group you've just selected.
- There two ways you can do to remove the member. Go to step #7 to delete a member and go to step #8 to delete multiple members.
- To remove a member:
- Tap and hold the required member.
- On pop up menu select Remove member.
- Tap OK button to confirm delete member.
- Tap the Menu key.
- On pop up menu select Remove members.
- Now you will see a list of members of the selected group with checkbox next to them.
- Tap on some members you want to remove or tap Select All to delete all members.
- Tap Done button.
Removing unwanted or unused contact from your group will help you to organize your contact and free up your phone storage. So, try this then share your experience here through the comment below :)