See also: How to Enable and Use Direct Call on Samsung Galaxy S3
With this phone you can also set the call forwarding function to forward incoming calls when your phone number is busy or is not active. This course it will very useful if you are using a lot of interacting with a phone call and you do not want to missed the important one.
Image Credit: guardian.co.uk
How to setup call forwarding?
As written on support.bell.ca, you can do this with ease directly on your phone. Kindly following the simple steps below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll down until you find Phone, then tap on it.
- Tap on the Menu.
- On the pop-up menu, tap on Call settings.
- Here scroll down until you find Call forwarding, then tap on it.
- Tap on the required option, such as Voice call.
- Here you can determine which option would you use to call forwarding, for example Always forward, Forward when busy, Forward when unanswered or Forward when unreachable.
- After you select the option you want to use, enter the phone number to call forward.
- Tap on Enable button.
- Finish. Now call forwarding has been activated on your phone.
Well, it's easy and simple to do. Now after you know how to set call forwarding on your Galaxy SIII, you do not have to worry about missed an important call. So, try this useful feature then share your experience here through the comment below :)