See also: How to Enable and Use Direct Call on Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition to Direct Call feature, you can also take advantage of other features related to make a call on this phone: block unknown or unwanted calls. Why do you need to use this feature? Yes, there are several reasons why you may do not want to receive calls from certain numbers. Maybe because she is your ex-girlfriend and you do not want to make a call again with her. Or maybe because he was the marketing of a company who is often offer goods or services to you, and you feel annoyed by his calls. Well, now with the Samsung Galaxy SIII you can block incoming calls from unknown or unwanted person. As with anything else you can do this with ease using this great smartphone, you can easily block some specific number so that they can no longer call you.
How to block unwanted calls?
To do so kindly follow the simple steps listed below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap the Menu key.
- On pop up menu select Call settings.
- Enable Auto reject mode by sliding the slider next to this option. When the slider is in the right side or shows green means this option is turned on.
- Tick the checkbox next to Unknown option to block the calls from unknown numbers.
- To block certain number, tap Create (+) button then write down the number to add the number to your reject list.
- You can also use the Match Criteria option to search for the number you want to block from the logs and add it to your reject list.
- Tap Save button.
- Done. Now you do not have to worry about getting calls from numbers or people who you do not want.
So simple to do, right? So, try and share with us by write them through the comments below :)
Note: Thanks to Diana Burroughs who has reminded me on her comment. All the mistakes in this article is purely my fault. I have edited the mistake and adjusting the steps to become simpler and easier to understand. Thanks again, Diana :)