See also: How to Make Samsung Galaxy S3 More Secure
Given the many functions of mobile phones today, the security of these devices is the thing you need to consider. Well, one way is to set a password for your phone.
Image Credit: cnet.co.uk
How to setup lock password?
As written on ilaks.com, here are the steps you need to do:
- Go to Settings through Samsung Galaxy SIII Home screen.
- Scroll down until you find Security, then tap on it.
- Select Security lock.
- Select Password.
- Here you can enter unlock password or pin then press on the Continue button.
- Confirm your password by re-enter your password or pin again then press the OK button.
- You can tick the checkbox "Lock instantly with power key" option if you want your phone lock with no wait period.
- Or you can tick the checkbox "With swipe lock" to make your phone wait for a few seconds before it locked.
- Click on "Lock automaticaly" then give the lock time-out limit. This will determine how long your phone waiting while idle time before its get locked.
Now after you set a password on your phone, each person who will access the phone will be prompted to enter a password before they can use it. This course will increase the security of your phone. So, try this useful methods and share your experience here through the comment below :)