See also: How to Use Easy Call and Easy Text on Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition you can easily write messages using easy text features, with the Samsung Galaxy SIII you will also be able to easily forward the message to a contact you want.
Image Credit: techradar.com
How to forward text messages?
As written on technipages.com, to be able to forward messages on Galaxy SIII, you just need following the simple steps below:
- Go to Apps through Home scren.
- Tap on the Messaging app.
- Here you can select the messages you want to forward.
- After you find one, tap and hold on it to guide fingr forward.
- Tap on Forward on the Message Options that Appear on its screen.
- You will be taken to a screen where you can send a message to a new recipient. Tap on a contact or enter new phone number in Enter recipient field.
- You can also modify your message first before you send it.
- Tap on the Send button to send the message when ready.
Well, now you have to forward a text message using the Galaxy SIII. For the record, you can only forward on individuals messages only. So, try these useful methods and share your experience here through the comment below :)