Samsung Galaxy S3: How to Add and Delete Calendar Event Using S Planner Applications

Technologies and features owned by Samsung Galaxy SIII will possible to support and facilitate your activities. For example, if your job need to send an email then by using this phone you can send email directly or scheduled.

See also: How to Send Scheduled Email on Samsung Galaxy S3

In addition, the phone also allows you to hold all your appointments, so you do not have to worry about missing an important events. By using S Planner you can hold all your personal event, work event or social event.

Image Credit: littlegreenrobot.co.uk


How to add a calendar event?
As written on bell.ca, you can add events on S Planner apps with ease, kindly following the simple steps below:
  1. Go to Apps through Galaxy SIII Home screen.
  2. Scroll down until you find the S Planner, then tap on it.
  3. Tap on the date you would like to add an event.
  4. Tap on the "+" button located on the top right to add a new event.
  5. Tap on Title then enter the new title for your event on the column title.
  6. Tap on From time then specify the time you want to start the event.
  7. Tap on Set button.
  8. Tap on To time then specify the time you want to end the event.
  9. Tap on Set button.
  10. Tap on the Save button to save your changes.
  11. Finish. Your new event has been successfully added.

How to delete a calendar event?
From the same source, if you want to delete a calendar event, here's how to do:
  1. Go to Apps through Galaxy SIII Home screen.
  2. Scroll down until you find the S Planner, then tap on it.
  3. Tap on Menu key located on the lower left.
  4. On the pop-up menu tap on Delete.
  5. Here you can select the event you want to remove by tick the checkbox next to the event.
  6. Tap on the Delete button located on the top right.
  7. Tap on the OK button.
  8. Finish. Your selected event has been successfully deleted.

Well, by knowing on how to add and delete a calendar event, you can now customize your event to be done in accordance with your wishes and needs. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)

17 comments:

  1. how do you change the color of the calender??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I tried that delete method, it deletes all my recurring events, when I only wanted to delete the one. It even said "deleting 1 event" when I went to that particular date...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sama,
      Thanks for the visit and comment. Here I summarize a relevant solution to your issue:
      How to change the calendar color?
      1. If you want to change the color associated with a particular calendar, try this steps:
      - In the calendar list on the left, move your mouse over the NAMAs calendar and click the drop-down arrow.
      - Click on the box containing your preferred color to change the calendar color.
      2. The calendar and task color in the google calendar synced are controlled by the online google account. Try to log into your Google account on a computer. Go into the Calendar (online) and change the colors there. You can pick any colors on that Gmail calendar.
      3. You can use Set Calendar Colors app that you can get for free through Google Play Store.

      How to delete one event in recurring series?
      1. When you long press on the event then select Delete, there should be an Only This Event option. You can use this option to delete only one event on recurring series.
      2. Or you can use CalenGoo app. You can get it for $5.99 through the Play Store.

      Hope this short answer will help you :)

      Delete
  3. How do I get the calender as a full page on my s3? I did a factory reset and I only have it as a small app and not as a full app that took over my home page :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minto,
      Thanks for comment.
      Previuosly i want to know about what calendar are you using now? Stock Calendar or S Planner? If you use stock widget, this widget isn't full screen. So, try to use S Planner to get a full page calendar app.
      Hope it helps :)

      Delete
  4. I have managed to accidentally disable s planner and dont know how to enable it as im lost without it. Any ideas please ? Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Netty,
      Thanks for coming and leave your comment here.
      Previously, can you tell me how you disable your S Planner?
      But, whatever it is, you may want to try this steps:
      1. Go to Apps through Home screen.
      2. Scroll to Settings, then tap on it.
      3. Scroll to Applications manager, then tap on it.
      4. Tap All tab located on upper right corner.
      5. Find S Planner, then tap on it.
      6. In the App Info screen, tap Clear Cache button and then tap Disable button.
      7. Tap Force Stop button, then tap Enable button.
      8. Now try your S Planner.

      Hope it helps :)

      Delete
  5. Hi,i have accidentally press sync in s planner calender.And all which I have note down on specific days was lost and I cant retrieve back.How can I get it back as all those dates important to me.Pls help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fadilah,
      I'm so sorry for late answer.
      Previously, I had wanted to know, with what you sync your s planner? And previously have you ever synced your s planner? If you never syncing your s planner with anything, then deleted the local data means anything stored on your phone will have been lost.

      Delete
    2. I just wanted to confirm that if I push Sync on my calendar and I have never synced before...anything that I had saved on my calendar will be lost and cannot be recovered? Why does syncing delete what I had in my calendar?

      Delete
  6. I disabled the calendar on my Galaxy Tab 2, how do I get this back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KDs Cakes,
      Thanks for coming here.
      Seems you have a similar problem with netty b in her comment --two comment above yours--. So, try to do the same steps I've answered to her and let me know if it works for your Galaxy Tab 2.
      Hope it helps :)

      Delete
  7. All of my future tasks have vanished but I have some of my past tasks. They are my calender. I have to get them back. How can I get them? I am in apnic. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fpfarms,
      Thanks for coming.
      Can you please tell me, did you made any changes before you lost your task on your calendar?
      FYI, I'm so sorry if I just post your comment only one because I thinks the rest has a similar meaning.

      Delete
    2. I did add the Google calender app. They were there, then when I set up the other app they were gone. The old tasks are there just not the ones in the future. They were not synced to my Google calender or hotmail. I am hoping they are saved to my SD card and I can get my hands on them.

      Delete
    3. Hi fpfarms,
      Thanks for getting back on me.
      Try to use the third-party tool to find deleted data on your calendar. Open this tool through your computer. Here's link: http://spanning.com/free-tools/undelete-for-google-calendar/
      I also find a useful link associated with your issue http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/calendar/JurVHQUrbnI[1-25-false]
      There is some clearly explanation and step by step to recovering lost calendar data.
      Hope this helps :)

      Delete
  8. How do I add a participate to a meeting in S Planner

    ReplyDelete

Hi the insiders,
Thanks for coming and I hope you can get something useful here.
Before submitting your comment to ask about an issue, please make sure to provide information as much as possible (at least write your model number and Android version) and describe the problem clearly.
Also, since all comments will be moderated, all comments with irrelevant links(if any) or contain with offensive/harsh word will be deleted.
The last, if you have a question and can't find the relevant article, please feel free to reach me through the Contact us page. I'll be more than happy to reply the email and answer the question :)