How to change the clock size on lock screen?
As long as the screen lock is not turned off, you can change the clock size by using the following steps:
- On any screen, swipe down the top of the screen to open up the notification panel and then tap to go to the settings menu.
- With the settings menu is displayed in grid view, scroll down to the Sound and display section and then tap Lock screen .
- Regardless the screen lock that is being used by you, you should see an option to change the clock size within the lock screen menu.
- Tap Clock size and then select the desired size from the following options: Small, Normal, and Large. When selecting a size option, you'll be given live preview so that you'll get an idea how big the clock size will be.
- Tap Done button to save the changes.
- Now, press the Power key twice to go to the lock screen and you'll see the clock is displayed in the selected size.
As a note, the time will displayed in the default format "hh:mm" either in 24-hours format or in AM/PM format depending on the time format you have selected in the date and time settings menu.