Image Credit: kingstore.com
But, there are times when you might want to add another file in your email. This can be done either directly or by using a certain app that will allow you to be able to attach any files on email.
See also: How to Attach Any File Types on Gmail Messages Using Free Applications on Samsung Galaxy S3
But, if you want to send emails with attachments of a picture or video, you can just do it without the need to use any third-party applications. Because by default, the Samsung Galaxy S3 supports attachment to both types of these files.
How to send email with attachment?
As written on support.bell.ca, here are the steps you need to do to send email with video or picture attachment:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Email, then tap on it.
- Tap on Compose to create new email.
- Enter recipient e-mail addresses or you can pick them from the Contacts.
- Tap on Done button when you are finished entering the email address of the recipient.
- Tap on Subject then enter your email subject.
- Tap on the text input area to start writing an email.
- Tap on Attach buttton located on the upper right side of the screen to add an attachment in your email.
- Tap on the required option, such as picture or video.
- Select and tap on the picture or video you want.
- Tap on the image or the video size you want.
- Tap on OK button.
- Tap on Send button located on the top right corner of the screen to send your email.
- Finish. Your email with attachments have successfully sent.
Well, it's easy, right? So, try this useful feature then share your experience here through the comment below :)