How to act your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge as power bank?
As the example, we'll use Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to charge the battery of Samsung Galaxy S5 by using the following steps:
- Plug the supplied USB connector to the multipurpose jack in the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Open the multipurpose jack cover in Samsung Galaxy S5 and then plug the micro USB cable to the multipurpose jack.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable to the USB connector in the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Now, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge will start charging the battery of Samsung Galaxy S5.
- When you're done charging the phone, disconnect both phones by unplugging the USB adaptor from the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and then unplug the micro USB cable from the Samsung Galaxy S5.
FYI, make sure to close the multipurpose jack cover in Samsung Galaxy S5 for protection against water damage.