How to delete existing fingerprints?
You can do so by using the following steps:
- While the screen is unlocked, swipe down the top of the screen to open up the notification panel and then tap at the top right to go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down the screen to the Personal section and then tap Lock screen and security.
- Tap Fingerprints.
- Place the finger that you have registered before on the Home key to verify your identity so you can manage your fingerprints. Alternatively, you can tap Backup password and then enter the backup password.
- Tap Edit button at the top right.
- Select the required fingerprints you want to delete and then tap Remove button at the top right.
- Tap Remove button to confirm deleting the selected fingerprints.
- The selected fingerprints have been removed. FYI, if you remove all fingerprints, your phone will automatically set swipe as the screen lock type.