See also: How to Use Easy Call and Easy Text Features on Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition to both of these features, the phone also has the ability to extract or save the images contained in MMS messages. For the record MMS is the acronym of a Multimedia Messaging Service that allows you to send messages containing multimedia objects, such as audio, video, rich text and images.
Image Credit: webcazine.com
How to save picture on MMS messages?
As written on mlivetech.com, in order to save image from MMS messages you just need to follow the easy steps below:
- Open MMS messages which is containing the image you want to save.
- Select Download option to download the image inside it.
- After that message will display thumbnails from existing image.
- Find the image that you want to save on the thumbnails displayed then hold it.
- Select Save attachment option to save selected image.
- Done. Now image in an MMS message that you choose has managed to save.
Well, it's easy right? Now you can save the image sent by your friends via MMS messages with ease. So, try this method useful then share your experience here through the comment below :)