See also: How to Setup Samsung Account on Samsung Galaxy S3
Once you've had a Samsung account, you can find and download apps or games from Samsung Apps then install it to your device.
How to download and install free applications through Samsung Apps?
If you want to download certain Android apps through Samsung Apps, then you need to follow the steps listed below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Samsung Apps, then tap on it.
- Here you can do a search for certain apps by its category or its name:
- If you want to find apps by category you can tap the required category at the top of the display.
- If you want to find apps by name you can tap Search located at the upper right corner of the display then enter the name of the required apps you wish to download then tap search icon or magnifying glass to start searching.
- Here you will see list of apps that relevant with your term of search.
- Once you find the one you like, tap the application.
- To download the apps tap Get button.
- Now you should do is following the instructions displayed on your screen to download and install the applications.
- Wait until the download and installation process is completed.
- Once the process is finished, now you can use this apps by tapping Apps through Home screen then tap the applications you've just downloaded.
Well, by knowing on how to download and install free apps through Samsung Apps, now you can obtain free Android apps from it and of course now you have another alternative source other than through Play Store. So, try this tips then share your experience here :)