How to enable or disable the LED indicator feature?
You can turn on or off this feature by using the following steps:
- On any screen, swipe down the top of the screen to open up the notification panel and then tap to go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down the screen to find Display and then tap it.
- Scroll down the screen and then tap the ON/OFF switch next to LED indicator to enable or disable this option. When the switch turns blue , means the LED indicator feature is enabled.
FYI, your phone will light up or flash the LED indicator with certain colour when the screen is turned off to easily notify you about the following conditions:
- Blink the red LED: when the battery level is low.
- Light up the red LED: when the device is being charged.
- Light up the green LED: when the battery is fully charged.
- Blink the blue LED per 10 seconds: when receiving notifications.
- Blink the blue LED per 1-2 seconds: when the voice recording is in progress.
As a note, third-party apps usually have their own LED indicator settings. Thus, your phone may light up or blink the LED indicator with other colour when you receive notifications from those apps.