How to enable or disable the character preview feature in the Samsung keyboard?
You can turn on or off this feature by using the following steps:
- On any screen, swipe down the top of the screen to open up the notification panel and then tap at the top right to go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down to the screen to find Language and input and then tap it.
- Tap Samsung keyboard.
- Scroll down the screen to the Key-tap feedback section and then tap the ON/OFF switch next to Character preview to enable or disable this option. The switch turns when it's enabled.
How to use the character preview feature in the Samsung keyboard?
See the following steps as the example of using this feature when entering text with the Samsung qwerty keyboard:
- Go to the screen or app where you can enter text, e.g., when composing a new text message in the Messages app.
- Tap a key on the Samsung qwerty keyboard and you'll see the character(letter/number/symbol) of the key in a big bubble.