Image Credit: pcadvisor.co.uk
From the xda-developers forum, some Galaxy S3 users reported that they are having problems to download the PDF files from the browser. From all reply that i was read, below I have outlined in a few points:
- By default browser on the Galaxy S3 is set to download to SD card. So, this problem may be caused by corrupted SD card.
- Try to move a folder to your SD card, and if the results failed means that your SD card is in trouble.
- Move all the data on your SD card to a PC or any external storage you have, then format your SD Card. If you do not know how to format the SD card, please visit our url about how to format SD card here.
- Once you have finished formatting your SD card, you can restore your data to your SD card.
- Now try again to download the PDF file from the browser on your phone.
So, I hope this solution can help to solve Cheryl's problem and those of you who may be experiencing the same problem. If you find this articles useful for you then let me know your feedback through the comment below :)