How to enable the location tags feature in the stock Camera app?
You can do so by using the following steps:
- Open the stock Camera app. If you'd like to speed up the way to access the stock Camera app, you can enable the camera shortcut on the lock screen.
- Tap at the top left to open up the settings menu of the stock Camera app.
- Scroll down the menu and then tap Location tags .
- A pop up window contains with information about the location tags feature is displayed on your screen. Tap OK button to continue.
- Since the location tags feature works by utilizing the location service, if it's disabled, you'll be brought to the Location menu and asked to enable it. You can enable it by sliding the ON/OFF switch to the right and then tap Agree button if you'd like to improve location accuracy. You will need to press the Back key to return to the Camera app.
- The location tags feature has been enabled.
- From now on, each picture taken with the stock Camera app will be attached with the geographical location data.