How to enable or disable the direct call feature?
You can turn on or off this feature by using the following steps:
- On any screen, swipe down the top of the screen to open up the notification panel and then tap to go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down the screen to find Advanced features and then tap it.
- Tap Direct call.
- Depending on your current settings, tap the ON/OFF switch to enable or disable the direct call feature. When the switch turns blue , means this feature is enabled.
How to use the direct call feature?
As the example, we'll use this feature when viewing a contact's log by using the following steps:
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap Log tab.
- Tap a call log of a contact you want to call.
- Now, bring your phone close to your ear and it will automatically call the contact whose call log is selected by you.