See also: How to Access Google Play Store on Samsung Galaxy S3
Another pre-loaded application that will help you to choose which recommended popular application that compatible with your device you need to install with. This apps called S Suggest. This of course will help you to save your time, due to you don't need to spending lots of time to sorting through of thousand of apps in Play Store.
How to use S Suggest?
Below are the steps you need to do to use S Suggest on your phone:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap S Suggest.
- At the first time, you will see the Terms and conditions pages of this app. Mark Agree at the bottom of this page then tap Agree button to continue using S Suggest.
- Now you're on the main page of S Suggest, here you will see five tabs available. They are:
- Picks: Tap this tab to see recommended app and selected categories. Tap a section and you can see additional recommendations by swiping your finger to the right or to the left.
- Categories: Tap this tab to determine what categories you like, such as Entertainment, Kids, Lifestyle and Shopping, etc. Or you can Tap All to view all of the recommended apps from all categories available.
- Games: Tap this tab to determine what type of gaming categories you like, such as Arcade, Action, Racing, etc. Or you can Tap All to view all of the recommended games from all categories available.
- Friends: Tap this tab to see recommended apps based on what apps of your friends like. Here you will be prompt to login to your social network account.
- Info: Tap this tab to watch introducing S Suggest and S Suggest Manual videos.
- Recommend the app by tapping the Recommend icon (thumb up icon).
- Share the apps by tapping the Share button.
- Download the apps by tapping Download button. This will take you to Google Play Store which will allow you to download the applications.
- Scroll this page to see description of this app and to see comments from others about this apps.
By knowing on how to use S Suggest on your Galaxy SIII, now you will be easier to find what application are recommended and compatible with your device. So, have you ever use S Suggest on your Galaxy SIII? Does it help you?