See also: How to Use Easy Call and Easy Text Features on Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition to use the easy text features, you can also use a regular method to send text messages or MMS messages using this great phone.
Image Credit: primeinspiration.com
How to send SMS or MMS messages?
As written on support.bell.ca, all you need to do is following the easy steps below in order to send a messages using your phone:
- Open Messaging app.
- Tap on Compose to create new messages.
- Enter recepient number or you can tap on Contact to find the number you want to send a message.
- Tap on the contact you want.
- Tap Done.
- Tap on Enter messages.
- Here you can type your messages.
- Tap on the Send button to send this messages as text messages.
- Or if you want to make it as an MMS message, you can press the Attach button then tap on the required options such as picture, album, image etc.
- Tap on the Send button to send your MMS messages.
- Finish. Your SMS or MMS should be send to the recipient number that you entered before.
Well, it's easy, right? Once you know on how to send SMS or MMS using Galaxy SIII, now you can send your messages to the contact you want. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)