See also: How to Connect Wi-Fi Network on Samsung Galaxy S3
The steps to do so is quite simple and easy. Even so, some of visitors of Inside-Galaxy said that they have encountered problem associated with the Wi-Fi network connectivity, such as unable to connect to the saved Wi-Fi network profile because the password has been changed. Well, if you also encountering the same problem, then you can try to delete the required Wi-Fi network profile saved in your phone, then try to re-connect again.
How to forget Wi-Fi network profile?
Below are the complete steps to remove Wi-Fi network:
- Go to Settings.
- If required, turn the Wi-Fi on. When the slider is in the right side and shows green means the Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Tap Wi-Fi to see the options available.
- Tap and hold the required Wi-Fi network profile you want to remove.
- Tap Forget network button.
- The selected Wi-Fi network profile has been deleted.
Once you've deleted the saved Wi-Fi network profile, now you can try again to connect or scan available network in order to obtain internet connections. You can also do this steps if you no longer want the certain Wi-Fi network profile listed on the list. So, hope this helps :)