See also: How to Save Favourite Destination on Samsung Galaxy S3
Later, you can accessing all the favourite location you already saved on maps through navigation apps. This of course will helpfull because you don't need to enter destination to find them, just pick up one of them from the list and you'll get the plan route and navigation guidance.
How to set favourite location as destination in navigation apps?
Below are the steps to do so:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Navigation.
- Slide your finger to the right.
- Now you'll see all your saved favourite locations are displayed on the screen.
- Tap the required favourite location you wish to use as destination.
- Now you'll see the navigation windows is displayed with information about your route to the destination.
- The Next turn icon and the Next route detail icon will be displayed at the top of the screen and the time needed to go to the destination will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- You can following the voice guided or instructions displayed on the screen to go to your destination.
- To exit Navigation, tap the Back key then press OK button.
- Tap Home button to return to the standby mode.
Adding some locations to the favourite list of course will help you to access them more faster and easier.