See also: How to Load Music from Samsung's Kies Software into Samsung Galaxy S3
From all these ways, transfer directly from the computer is the most widely used method because it does not require any app or any activation. Or you can call this method as a transfer from a PC through removable disk.
Image Credit: technipages.com
How to add music or video files directly from a computer?
As written on webcazine.com, below are the steps you need to do:
- Connect your phone with the PC using the USB cable.
- Once the device is connected, a USB icon will appears on notifications bar. Tap and drag the icon downwards to access the notification panel.
- Tap on Connected as a media device option and make sure that checkboxes on media device (MTP) option is checked. Now you can transfer any music or video files you want to your phone.
- On your computer, go to Window explorer. Here you should see your phone as a removable disk.
- Acces a removable disk (phone storage) on Window explorer, Here you should see Videos and Music folders.
- To transfer files, drag or copy and paste music or videos from your PC to these folders. Your phone will automatically recognize these files.
- Or you may create new folders under these two default folder if you want to make your files more organized or group on category you wish.
- Once you finish to transfer all music or video files you want, you can disconnect your phone with the computer and enjoy your favorite music through your Galaxy SIII.
Today, the need to listen to music is very important for many peoples. With so many ways that you can use to add music or videos from computer to your phone, now you can listen various kind of your favorite music. So, have you tried the method above to add music on your phone? If so, you can share your thoughts here through the comment below :)