How to change the font size and style?
You can do so by using the following steps:
- While the screen is unlocked, swipe down the top of the screen to open up the notification panel and then tap at the top right to go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down to the Device section and then tap Display.
- Tap Font.
- To adjust the font size, drag the font size adjustment bar to the left for a smaller font or to the right for a bigger font. FYI, there are some apps that don't support the huge font size, therefore if you select this size, the font within those apps will automatically be displayed in the smaller size.
- To change the font style, tap the required font style you want to use. By default, there are 5 font styles available: Default, Choco cooky, Cool Jazz, Rosemary and Samsung Sans.
- See the preview of your selection in the provided live preview at the top of the screen.
- Tap Done button to apply your selection. The changes will be applied to your phone except for the body of the email messages and the body of the webpages.