How to change Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge theme?
You can change your phone's theme by using the following steps:
- On any screen, swipe down the top of the screen to open up the notification panel and then tap to go to the settings menu.
- Scroll down the screen to find Themes and then tap it.
Alternatively, you can also access this menu while you're on a home screen by pinching the screen using two fingers or long tapping on an empty area and then tap the Themes icon at the bottom of the screen.
- By default, there are only two pre-loaded themes available: Default(it's enabled by default) and Sevenabstrack. But, if you'd like to have more themes, you can download it from the Theme store by tapping the More themes button and then follow the on-screens instructions to complete the process.
- Tap the required theme you want to apply to your phone. As the example, we'll change the theme from the Default to the Sevenabstract theme.
- If needed, you can see the preview of the selected theme by swiping the screen to the left or right. If you like the theme, tap Apply button to apply the selected theme.
As a note, the visual elements of interface, e.g., colors, icons, wallpapers, etc., will change depending on the selected theme.
- A pop up window appears to inform you that applying the selected theme will change some settings, may close some apps and unsaved data may be lost. Tap the Apply button to continue applying the selected theme.
- Wait until the applying selected theme process is completed.
- The selected theme has been applied to your phone and you can explore your phone to see the changes.