Image Credit: support.bell.ca
On its basic capability, with this phone you can access messaging appp in several ways then create your own message and send your text or multimedia message with ease.
See also: How to Send a Text or MMS Messages using Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition, you can also create new message and then use it as a template that you can use over and over again when you want to send a message with the same format. This is very useful if you are the one who needs to send the same message to many people in any time.
How to create text message as a template?
As written on ilaks.com, here are the steps you need to do:
- Go to Messaging app through Home screen.
- Tap on Menu key located on the bottom left of the screen.
- Select Set text template.
- To create new template, tap on the "+" sign.
- Here you can type your message that you want to make a template.
- Press the Save button to save your messages.
- Finish. Now your template message have successfully created and ready to use whenever you want.
It's easy, right? By knowing how to create a template message, now you do not have to write the same text message over and over to send to the person you want. So, try this useful method then share your experience here through the comment below :)