Image Credit: technipages.com
There are many app available, both free and paid. The most popular source for Android phones is Google Play Store that provide thousands of apps for your choice. You can choose the applications that match your needs.
Before you can install and use the applications you want on your Samsung Galaxy SIII, first you have to download the apps to your phone. Taken from the site thefullsignal.com, below are the simple steps you need to do:
- Go to Google Play Store app from the Home screen.
- Select Apps panel in its main page, this is usually located on the left side of page.
- Here you can see many different applications that you can access and download. Use the magnifying glass icon to browse or conducts search for app you want, it is usually located at the top right of the screen. Or Swipe between Menus, such as Categories, Featured, Top Paid and Top Free, located at the top of the screen.
- Find, select the app you want then press the blue button located in the upper-right corner of the screen. If the application you downloaded are paid apps, then it will be displayed on the button. And if this is a free app, it will display the Install button. If it's your first experience of making a purchase through Google Play Store, then you will be prompted to enter your personal billing information.
- Your app will be downloaded as soon as you tap Accept & Download. Press Back if you want to cancel the download.
- Wait until the download is complete.
- Once the download is complete then you should see your downloaded apps as an option when you tap Apps from the Home screen of your phone.
After that you can add apps from the Apps on your Home screen using the steps that we have previously learned.
See also: How to Add and Delete Applications or Widgets on Samsung Galaxy S3 Home Screen
Well, it's easy, right? Now you can download and install the applications you want and can meet your needs into your phone with ease, then you can use it to support your activities. So, try and let me know your experiences by writing them through the comments below :)