See also: How to Add Music Files from PC on Samsung Galaxy S3
In the Samsung Galaxy SIII has available stock music player that you can use to listen to music directly without having to download another player. But, of course, you may download other player if you want.
Image Credit: trustedreviews.com
How to use stock music player?
As written on vodafone.co.uk, here are the steps to use stock music player on your Galaxy SIII:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Music player, then tap on it.
- Once the player is open, you can play the music by pressing the required category located at the top of the display or go to the required audio file or playlist then press on the required audio file or the required playlist.
- While you listen to music, you can control it with a few options below:
- Tap on play/pause icon to play or pause the music.
- Tap on the right arrow to go to the next music.
- Tap on the left arrow to go to the previous music.
- Tap on the indicator located at the bottom of the display then slide it to the right to forward or slide it to the left to rewind.
- Tap on the shuffle icon to turn it on or off.
- Tap on the repeat icon to turn it on or off.
- Tap on upper or lower part of the Volume key to adjust the volume.
Well, by knowing on how to use the music player, now you can enjoy your favorite music and control it to your liking. So, enjoy the music :)