See also: How to Take Panoramic Photos using Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition to panorama mode, there are several other useful mode that came with this camera, one of them is the beauty mode. When you use this mode when taking a picture, then the camera will be possible to remove facial imperfection in a photo, including removing a noise and an acne on the face.
Image Credit: techradar.com
How to use beauty mode?
As written on videotron.tmtx.ca, here the step to use this kind of shot modes:
- Open Camera app from the Home screen. If your Home screen have no camera icon, you can access it from the app launcher.
- Tap the shooting mode or the square symbol icon located on the left side of the viewfinder screen.
- On the pop up menu select Beauty mode. When dot indicator next to shot mode option shows green means that mode is selected.
- Tap the camera icon to take a beauty photo.
- Wait until the rendering photo process is finished.
- Finish. Now you have managed to take a picture using beauty mode.
Well, once you take pictures using this mode, it will probably take times to process. This mode will remove as much as possible facial flaws and will produce a very smooth and clear face, but this process will make the photo a little bit unnatural. And for the record, this mode would be great if it is used to portrait view or self portrait shots. So, try it and give your opinion here through the comment below :)