See also: How to Add New Contact on Samsung Galaxy S3
In Galaxy SIII you can save contacts to SIM or Phone. But, for some reasons you might want to copy the contacts from the SIM to the phone, for example if you want to change the SIM card and want to move all the contacts that you have saved on the SIM card to phone.
Image Credit: telecom.co.nz
How to import contacts from SIM to phone?
As written on vodafone.co.uk, you can do it by following the steps below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Contacts, then tap on it.
- Tap on the Contact tab.
- Tap on Menu key.
- On the pop up menu select Import/Export.
- Tap on Import from SIM card.
- Tap on Phone.
- Tap on Select all.
- Tap on Done button.
- Finish. Now all contact on your SIM has been successfully copied to your Phone.
By knowing on how to copy contacts from SIM to phone, now you can still keep your contacts even when you change the SIM card. So, hope this article useful for you :)