See also: How to Customize Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy S3
By enabling the lock screen on your phone means that you have given more security, because to be able to use the phone user must first enter a PIN or password. But, for some reason you may want to remove lock screen from your Galaxy SIII, for example if you do not want to always enter a PIN or password to unlock the phone from standby mode.
Image Credit: techradar.com
How to turn off lock screen?
As written on bell.ca, to turn off the lock screen on your phone then following the steps below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll down until you find Settings, then tap on it.
- Scroll down until you find Security, then tap on it.
- Tap on Screen lock.
- Here you will be prompted to enter a PIN or password to be able to change the lock screen settings.
- Tap on the Next button to confirm your PIN or password.
- On screen lock option, tap on None.
- Finish. Now a screen lock on your phone has been successfully disabled.
This may be your choice to enable or not lock screen on your phone, but turn it off means you make your phone become less secure and unauthorized people could use your phone more easily. So, before you decide to turn the lock screen off, then first consider whether your priority is comfort or security. Hope this article will be useful for you :)