See also: How to Download Free Ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S3
For some peoples, a ringtone can express who they are. For that reason, for some people set their own ringtone and message tone is an important thing to do.
Image Credit: androidpit.com
How to change the message tone?
Message tone is the sound that you will hear when you receive an incoming message. As written on vodafone.co.uk, here are the steps to set message tone on Galaxy SIII:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Messaging, then tap on it.
- Tap the Menu key.
- On the pop up menu select Settings.
- Tick the checkbox next to the Notifications option to turn on the function.
- Tap Select ringtone.
- Here you will see a list of available ringtones that you can use as message tone on your phone. Tap each of them to listen the sound.
- Once you find one that you like, tap OK.
- Finish. Now your message tone on your phone has been successfully changed.
By knowing how to change the message tone on your phone to the tone that you like, now when you receive a new message your phone will ring this tone. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)