See also: How to Activate an Existing Google Account on Samsung Galaxy SIII
Once you activate your Google account, you will be able to use all Google service directly through your phone, such as using youtube to search or upload video, download a certain useful apps through Google Play Store, using Google Now or Sending an email through Gmail.
How to write and send Gmail email message with attachment?
Once your Google account is active on your phone and your have an internet connection, then to do so you just need to follow the easy steps below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Gmail, then tap on it.
- To create new email tap the new email message icon located on the bottom left corner on your phone.
- Enter recipient's email address in To: field by key in the first letters of the required contact then the contact which match will displayed, tap to the required contact you want to send a Gmail message. Or you can write down the recipient's email address if the required email address has not been added yet on your contact.
- To add more recipient's email address you can repeat the previous step.
- Write the title of email in Subject field.
- Tap Compose email.
- Write your message here.
- To attach picture or video tap the Menu key then on the pop up menu select Attach file.
- Go to the folder where the required picture or video located, then tap the required picture or video you want to attach on your Gmail message.
- To send your Gmail message tap send icon located on upper right corner.
- Finish. Now your Gmail message will send to the selected contact.
Well, by knowing on how to compose new Gmail message then send it directly through your phone, now you can stay keep in touch and communicate with your friend, family or co-workers easily. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)