See also: How to make a call with the Samsung Galaxy S3
With a 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos processor inside the Galaxy SIII, you can do multitasking smoothly using this phone, including to make a call more than one person at the same times or commonly referred as a conference call.
Image Credit: techradar.com
How to make a conference call?
Before doing this you must first make sure that your network allow you to do it. As written on videotron.tmtx.ca, to be able to make conference call on your Galaxy SIII, kindly following the easy steps below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Phone, then tap on it.
- Enter the number you want to call.
- Tap the call icon.
- Once the first person has answerred your call, you can add second person by tap on Add call icon.
- Enter the phone number of the second person you want to call.
- Tap on the call icon.
- Once the second person has answerred your call, now you can merge these two call by tap on the Merge icon.
- You can add the number of callers as many as allowed by your network. You should know that each carrier may have a different limit. To add more person, repeat from the #5.
- Tap on End call to end all call.
Well, that's all the steps you need to do to the make a conference call on your Galaxy SIII. By knowing the steps, now you can discuss over the phone or report a big news on some people just in one go. So, try this useful feature then share your experience here through the comment below :)