See also: How to Turn On or Off Wi-Fi on the Samsung Galaxy S3
According to wikipedia, Wi-Fi is an acronym for Wireless Fidelity. Wi-Fi is the wireless technology that has the ability to provide wireless internet access with a bandwidth up to 11 Mbps. Well, after you enabling Wi-Fi on your phone, now you can start to connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network within range that available.
Image Credit: primeinspiration.com
How to connect to Wi-Fi network?
As written on optus.com.au, to do so kindly following the steps below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Settings, then tap on it.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi on your phone has been activated. When the slider next to the Wi-Fi option shows green indicates that it has been turned on.
- Here a list of Wi-Fi networks are available will be displayed on your phone screen.
- Tap the required network.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your phone screen then select the security settings if required.
- If the Wi-Fi network that you choose asks for a password, then enter the password.
- Tap Connect button.
- Tap Home button to return to the Home screen.
- Finish. Now your phone is connected to a selected Wi-Fi network.
Well, by knowing on how to connect to a Wi-Fi network, now you can use the internet connection on your phone to browse the webpages, update software, download apps, etc.. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)