See also: How to Pair and Unpair Samsung Galaxy S3 with another Bluetooth Devices
Well, to simplify when you search and determine which device will be connected to your phone, then you need to rename a Bluetooth device name with the appropriate name or any other name that is easy to remember.
Image Credit: telecom.co.nz
How to change the Bluetooth device name?
Taken from telecom.co.nz, you can also change your Galaxy SIII Bluetooth name by following the steps below:
- Tap on Menu key on the Home screen.
- On the pop up menu select Settings.
- Make sure you have set Bluetooth ON on your phone.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap on Menu key.
- On the pop up menu select Device Name.
- Tap the Device Name field.
- Here you can enter the new name for your Bluetooth.
- Tap the OK button to save your changes.
- Finish. Now Bluetooth name on your phone has been successfully changed.
By changing the Bluetooth name on your phone, now you will be more easily when pairing with another one because you have changed it so that you will be easier to recognize. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)