See also: How to Use the Music Player on Samsung Galaxy S3
To aid you while listening to music, then you need to create playlists to organize your audio files based on the categories you want.
Image Credit: cnet.co.uk
How to make playlist?
As written on vodafone.co.uk, here are the steps to create playlist:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Music player, then tap on it.
- To create playlist, on tap Playlists located at the top of the display.
- Tap on Menu key.
- On the pop-up menu tap on Create playlist.
- Name the playlist to your liking, then tap on the OK button.
- To add audio files to playlist, tap on Add music.
- Select the required audio files by tick on the checkbox next to the audio files.
- When you finish selecting audio files to put into the playlist, tap on Done button.
- Finish. Now you can listen to your favorite music through your playlist.
Well, above are the steps to create playlists in the stock music player on the Galaxy SIII. With playlists, you can directly load music from your playlist without having to enter audio files one by one to the music player. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)