Samsung Galaxy S3: How to Use Camera Cartoon Shot Mode

One of the fun thing that you can get when take a picture using the Samsung Galaxy SIII camera is you can select one of several shot modes that available there, such as beauty mode. This mode will allow the camera to remove facial imperfection in a photo.

See also: How to Use Camera Beauty Shot Mode on Samsung Galaxy S3

Other modes are available and you can use is a cartoon mode. When you choose to use this mode, then the camera will adds a cartoon effect to your photo result.

Image Credit: techradar.com


How to use cartoon mode?
As written on videotron.tmtx.ca, to do so kindly following the steps below:
  1. Open Camera app from the Home screen. If your Home screen does not have a camera icon, you can access it from the app launcher.
  2. Tap the shooting mode or the square symbol icon located to in the left side of the viewfinder screen.
  3. On the pop up menu select Cartoon mode.
  4. Tap the camera icon to take a photo.
  5. Tap the thumbnail icon to view your photo.
  6. Tap the Back key to return to the camera.
  7. Finish. Now you have managed to take a picture using cartoon mode.

Well, by knowing how to use cartoon mode, now you can take a picture with a cartoon effect. So try this simple tips then share your thought here through the comment below :)

9 comments:

  1. I installed the update for 4.1.2 but now the cartoon mode is missing? Did Samsung remove it from latest update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dara Vuong,
      Thanks for coming.
      While you're on shooting mode, try to scroll down and you should see this option there.
      Hope this helps :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Dara,

      I also cannot find the cartoon mode any longer. When I open the shooting mode menu and scroll, cartoon is no longer there. Did you ever resolve?

      Delete
  2. I also cannot find the cartoon mode. When I open the shooting mode menu and scroll, cartoon is no longer there. Does anyone know how to get it back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they removed cartoon mode. I also cannot find the cartoon mode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dara, Gary P, and Bugs.
    Thanks for coming here.
    Also I'm so sorry for late answer.
    I Just figured out about cartoon shot mode in Galaxy S3 with the Jelly Bean is no longer available. I've seen this in t-mobile website. But, you may have to take a look at the Effect option in Camera apps, there is new effect named Cartoonify. I don't know exactly whether it will give you the same result as when you use cartoon mode or not, but it's not hurt if you try this (if available in your phone) then let me know what the result is.
    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why would they get ride of the cartoon mode though. I still don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Richards' Family,
      Thanks for coming.
      While you're using the auto mode, try to take a look at the camera effects, there should be a cartoon effect available. I think it's the reason why the cartoon mode is removed.

      Delete
  6. How do I program a cartoon camera myself?

    ReplyDelete

Hi the insiders,
Thanks for coming and I hope you can get something useful here.
Before submitting your comment to ask about an issue, please make sure to provide information as much as possible (at least write your model number and Android version) and describe the problem clearly.
Also, since all comments will be moderated, all comments with irrelevant links(if any) or contain with offensive/harsh word will be deleted.
The last, if you have a question and can't find the relevant article, please feel free to reach me through the Contact us page. I'll be more than happy to reply the email and answer the question :)