See also: How to Download and Install Apps Through Google Play Store on Samsung Galaxy S3
Well, aside from Play Store you can also download apps from the Samsung website, either free or paid version. But, before you can do this you must have a Samsung account first. You can register for the Samsung account through Samsung website or directly on your Galaxy SIII.
Image Credit: samsung.com
How to create Samsung account?
In this steps, we will learn about how to get your Samsung account directly through the phone. As written on androidcentral.com, to do so kindly following the steps below:
- Pull down the notification bar from the top of your phone screen.
- At the bottom of the notification bar you should see Set up Samsung account option. If you can't find it, tap the Settings icon located on the notification bar.
- Scroll to Accounts, then tap on it.
- From the list displayed on your phone screen, choose Samsung account.
- Now you are in the Samsung account page. Here you can choose Create account option if you do not have a Samsung account, or you can select Sign in to an existing account if you already have one. You can also choose your country here.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Fill the form with your detail informations then submit the form.
- Now you will be taken to the mailbox to retrieve a verification email. If you have not add an email account, then you will be prompted to do this.
- Finish. Now you have managed to create new Samsung account directly through your phone.
By having a Samsung account, you will be able to get some benefits from it, such as downloading apps from Samsung's website, log into SamsungDive.com, etc.. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)