See also: How to Set Default Email Account on Samsung Galaxy S3
While you use these account, you may experience some problem such as can't sending or receiving email message. Due to this reason you may have to change some settings on this account.
Image Credit: gadgetreactor.com
How to edit email setting?
Before you do this, make sure you're connected to internet and ensure the new setting is correct and work well when you use it on your PC. As written on bell.ca, you can change the required email setting by following the steps listed below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Email, then tap on it.
- Tap the Menu key.
- On pop up menu select Settings.
- Here you will see a list of your added email account, then tap the required account that you wish to change.
- Tap Outgoing settings. Due to it's the most common settings to change.
- Change the SMTP server name with the new ones.
- Tap Port field and edit the port number with the new ones.
- Tap Hide keyboard key on virtual keyboard.
- Tap Done button to save your changes.
- Finish. Now your selected email account setting has been change.
By knowing on how to do this, now you can use it as a solution when you experiencing problem sending or receiving email message on your phone. To obtain the correct setting for your email account, you can contact your email provider due to when you enter the wrong settings on your account will make your phone can't sending or receieving email message. So, try this useful tips when you face this problem and situation then share your experience here through the comment below :)