See also: How to Pair and Unpair Samsung Galaxy S3 with another Bluetooth Devices
Transferring files via Bluetooth can do with another Galaxy SIII or with another devices which equipped with Bluetooth connection.
Image Credit: techradar.com
How to use Bluetooth to transfer files?
As written on optus.com.au, if you want to transfer files using Bluetooth, then kindly following the steps below:
- Tap the Menu key on Home screen.
- On the pop up menu select Settings.
- Make sure Bluetooth is ON.
- Tap Bluetooth then make sure the Visible option checkbox is ticked.
- Tap Home button to return to the Home screen.
- Go to Apps.
- Scroll to Gallery, then tap on it.
- Go to the required folder where you save the photos you want to transfer.
- Once you find one, tap and hold the files to select it. When the file is in a blue frame means the file has been selected.
- To transfer files tap the share icon.
- Tap See all ...
- Tap Bluetooth.
- If required, tap on OK button to turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Now your phone will search for other devices, then another Bluetooth device will be displayed in a list.
- On the list of available devices tap the required Bluetooth device.
- The other device will be asked to accept the file you send.
- Wait until the transfer is complete.
- Done. Now your file has been successfully transferred to the device that you selected before.
By knowing how to transfer files using Bluetooth, now you can share files with other Bluetooth capable devices that you want. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)