See also: How to Install Adobe Flash Player Application on Samsung Galaxy S3
once you've finished installing it on your phone, now you can viewing website contains with flash through the Browser apps. But, you should remember that load the flash on the web may cost you more data. Fortunately, there is an option in the stock browser apps which will allow you to make the browser to load the flash or not.
How to customize plug-ins settings on Browser apps?
Below are the complete steps to do:
- Open the Browser apps.
- Tap the Menu key then select Settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Enable plug-ins.
- Now you'll see three options available on pop up menu, they are:
- Always on: choose this option to allow the browser load flash on the web.
- On demand: choose this option if you want to decide which the flash content on the web you wish to load.
- Off: choose this option to make the browser not to load flash on the web.
By knowing how to change plug-ins settings on the Browser apps, now you can set it according to your needs. When your priority is a better experience while viewing the web then you can set it to always on, but if you have no problem to view the web without load the flash and want to save more data, then you can set it to on demand or turn it off.