See also: How to Use Browser on Samsung Galaxy S3
Lot of activities we do using the Internet sometimes made us should entering several passwords in a single day, from the social media, email, even a bank account password. These sometimes end up us to forgetting these passwords. Fortunately, the stock browser apps inside Samsung Galaxy SIII has a useful option to remember the password entered in webpage while you're using this apps.
How to enable or disable remember password in the stock browser apps?
- Open the stock browser apps.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Scroll down to Settings, then tap it.
- Tap Privacy and security.
- Under Password section, tap Remember password to enable or disable this option. When the box next to this option is ticked means this option is turned on.
- Tap the Back key to return to the browser page.
Once you've enable this option, the browser will save the user name and password for websites. This of course will facilitate you whenever you need to use the password to login. But, it's not hurt if you write down all of them in somewhere secure to avoid you forgotten them due to you never fill them by your own.