6 things to do to manage apps
Below are some steps that you can do to manage apps:
- Make sure the new apps that you'll download and install into your phone has a good reputation. You can see it through the customer reviews. If you find lot of users report the good thing then you can continue installation, but if you find lot of complaints or problems reported by the user then it will be better if you not installing this apps into your phone.
- Some errors may occurs after the user installing new apps into the phone. So, if you also experience this situation, you can consider to uninstall this apps to fix the problem.
See also: How to Uninstall Applications on Samsung Galaxy S3
- Some errors may occurs in certain apps may be solved with the updates. So, keep the installed apps updated to avoid problems and get a "fix" to some bugs. Moreover, you can also set the phone to automatically updates the apps inside your phone.
See also: How to Automatically Update All or Certain Applications on Samsung Galaxy S3
- Clear apps cache and data regularly to reduce memory use and keep the apps work properly.
See also: How to Clear Applications Cache and Data on Samsung Galaxy S3
- Always close the apps by using the Back key instead of the Home key. Closing apps using the Home key will put the apps under standby mode which will stay consume memory. Another way to do so is by pressing and holding the Home key then tap the apps from the list and drag it to the right to close the apps individually or tap Clear all icon located at the bottom right to close all recent apps, Or you can also close the recent apps using task manager.
- Only use the default task manager provided by the Samsung, because installing another third-party task manager apps will interfere the OS works and later can cause problems.
Well, these are 6 things that you can do to manage the apps and avoid the phone encountering some problems caused by the apps. And, as always, if you have your own way or tips to manage the apps and it's not listed here, then I'll appreciate if you willing to share them through the comment below :)