See also: How to Enable or Disable Remember Form Data in the Browser Apps on Samsung Galaxy S3
But, in certain condition you may want to remove the saved form data, for instance if you ever entering the wrong data for the first time and you were annoyed with its pop up whenever you try to enter it. If so, you can remove all of them easily by utilizing clear form data option directly through the browser apps.
How to remove all saved form data in Browser apps?
To do so, kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Open the Browser apps.
- Tap the Menu key then select Settings.
- Tap Privacy and security.
- Scroll down to Form data section, then tap Clear form data.
- Tap OK button to confirm clearing form data.
- Tap the Back key to return to the browser page.
As a note, this option will remove all saved form data, not one or more of them. So, hope this help :)