See Also: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update for Samsung Galaxy SIII is Now Available at U.S. Cellular and Verizon Wireless
This month Samsung Galaxy SIII get updated operating system, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, of course this will increasingly make this phone work with the maximum, including when used for multitasking.
Image Credit: techtrend24.com
How to multitask?
So, let's try to multitask with this phone uses very easy way as quoted by the site thefullsignal.com, to do so follow the steps bellow:
- When your phone is working with several applications open, do tap and hold the home button for 2 minutes.
- The first step you've done will bring you to a list of windows that contain all the applications that are currently open. You can see the list by scrolling to find which app you want to switch.
- To open the app, tap the app you want from the list.
- But, if you want to close your recent app then tap and hold the home button and swipe away the windows.
- Press the home buttpon to return to the home screen.
- Done, now you have successfully learned to do multitask on your phone.
How to remove all running apps?
When you find your phone is having lag, although this is very rare, one solution that you can do is free up your phone's memory to remove all running apps. It's easy, press and hold the home button then touch remove all in the lower right hand corner. Press the home button to return to the home screen.
How to use task manager?
Yes, there are other ways that you can use to remove app is using task manager or another task killer app, but it is not recommended to be done on a regular basis because it will make your phone is having problems and running slower than usual.
See also: How to Make the Samsung Galaxy SIII Feel Faster with Five Simple Tweaks
But, if you are desperate to use it, then below is a way to use the task manager as written by androidcentral.com:
- Press and hold the Home button.
- Touch the Task manager in the lower left hand corner.
- It will display all running apps.
- Touch End to close any one app you want.
- If you want to close them all touch End all.
Well, it's easy to do multitask and remove the app on the Galaxy SIII, right? You just need a little direction to be able to do it correctly. So, have you tried the tips above? If so, you can share your experiences by write them through the comment below :)